TGDS Bus Stop Curbside Drop Off & Pick Up
There are no bones about it; we know how hectic our lobby gets, too! Everyone has a busy schedule and often you have very little time to park, get your dog out of the car, let them “do some business” and then bring them in. This is what has led to our newest service for you… The Bus Stop!
The Bus Stop is a curbside pick up/drop off service for you – busy folks on-the-go. Simply call ahead and give us an estimated time of arrival, pull right up to the marked Bus Stop and we’ll bring your dog in for daycare and/or walk them back out again to return home. You don’t even need to step foot outside of the car – think how great that’ll be in 22 degree temps or when it’s pouring rain during a summer thunderstorm.
The Bus Stop Basics
Service available: Weekdays 7–9am & 4–6pm
Bus Fare: $2.00 per use (non-member pricing)
Complimentary to ALL members
- You must have a signed Bus Stop Consent form on file. Please print out and sign our consent form, which can be found here.
- You must have a credit card on file
- Charges are accumulated and charged to card monthly on the first Monday
- No payments will be accepted at the Bus Stop (no exceptions)
- Service valid for established daycare & boarding clients (excluding first visit/evaluation day)
- You must call ahead with approximate drop off and pick up time
- To avoid a jam, the Bus Stop Attendant will not be able to answer questions about your pet’s day; you must come inside for conversations or email your dog’s Staff Buddy