Gift Ideas for Pet Lovers
‘Tis the season of gift-giving and sometimes it can be hard to find the right present for friends and family. Luckily, if you are buying for pet lovers, it can be pretty easy! Here are some great ideas for the pet lovers in your life:
1. Gift certificates to pet supply stores or TGDS! Pet lovers are very aware of how much we spend on our furry friends, so a gift certificate for pet food, toys, or even daycare or grooming can be a great gift.
2. Personalized portrait of their fur-babies. There are plenty of artists out there that specialize in pet portraits. You can easily find them on Etsy.
3. Photo gifts, like photo books or holiday ornaments from Shutterfly. Who doesn’t love looking at their fur-babies adorable face?
4. Paw print art. If your dog attends daycare, you are used to receiving paw print crafts. Maybe you have friends with dogs who would LOVE some of these crafts. Ask us, we can tell you how we do it.
5. Gift baskets. Get creative and personalize the basket to owner and pet’s personal taste. You could include toys and treats for the pet, chocolate or wine for the owner, and other fun items.
6. Donations. Animal lovers are usually pretty passionate about helping homeless pets or endangered wildlife. Giving a donation in a friend’s name to a local shelter or to a national organization could be a great gift idea.
Need more ideas? There are plenty of creative ideas on Etsy or Pinterest. We also have a few items in our shop that would make great gifts for humans and pets alike!